- Sony will open a stylish, design-led pop-up retail space in East London from 2nd November 2017 until 18th January 2018
- On display will be products from Sony Life Space UX – including the Glass Sound Speaker and Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector. Inspiring purchase through design; showing a glimpse of the living room of the future
- Open to the public, Sony has partnered with online British furniture brand Swoon Editions to curate the furniture in the luxury living showroom 
Sony Europe is opening the modern-living retail space to truly showcase the capabilities of Life Space UX – which represents a revolutionary spatial experience. The pop up shop will bring the products to life in a beautiful space incorporating light, sound and vision.Opening in East London, at 188 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6HU the sleek space will be open from 11am –7pm and will be staffed by knowledgeable product guides – able to provide insightful advice into tech to enhance the home.
Life Space UX from Sony allows you to create new experiences in the home by transforming space. It gives you the power to change your environment in any way you like, by design with technology.
On display at the venue will be –
- The sleek Glass Sound Speaker fills every corner of your living space with warm illumination and crystal-clear sound made possible through its organic glass. An LED housed within the cylinder combines ambient light with music. The vibration of the organic glass is close to that of human vocal chords and creates a uniquely lifelike sound experience.
- The Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector creates a new viewing experience at home, the 10cm cubic projector, despite its compact size is capable of throwing up to an 80” image onto table, wall or any other surface you want to bring to life.
Speaking of the partnership, Matt Oakley, Marketing Manager said “We’re really excited to have a space for the Life Space UX in fashionable Shoreditch. It will give us an opportunity to showcase the unique experiences made possibly by these exciting new products.”
The products will be available for purchase directly from the pop-up space.
– ENDS –
Notes to Editors
For more information, please contact Hope&Glory PR on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Sony Life Space UX please visit:
About Swoon Furniture
Established in 2012, Swoon Editions is an online furniture retailer that champions originality, fine craftsmanship, and honest prices. After spotting a gap in the market for beautifully crafted, but affordable, furniture, they set out on a mission to bring great design to every home. By investing their time and money into sourcing the best materials and craftsmen, rather than on lavish stores or warehouses, they've been able to make this mission possible. From made-to-order sofas to stand-out storage and, most recently, a stunning lighting range, Swoon Editions launches multiple pieces each week so there is always something new to see. Backed by Octopus Investment and Index Ventures, Swoon Editions is one of the 26 companies chosen by Tech City UK in February 2017 for its Future Fifty program, which supports 50 of the UK's rising tech stars.
Visit www.swooneditions.com for inspiration.
 Swoon Editions furniture will not be available to purchase in the Sony pop up shop
Sony Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Sony recorded consolidated annual sales of approximately $76 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. Sony Global Web Site: http://www.sony.net/