- Native 4K HDR Blu-ray™ Playback with Dolby Atmos pass-through to give your favourite films the high-quality picture and sound they deserve
- Experience four times the resolution of Full HD and watch in revolutionary detail, colour and brightness
- Wide range of multi-media and format support
- Simple and functional user interface
The Sony UBP-X500 4K HDR Blu-ray™ Player is the ideal home cinema solution for watching 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray™ discs.
Watch in 4K High Definition
The Blu-ray player enables you to experience your favourite titles in high definition and with ground-breaking detail, colour and brightness as if you were in the cinema, all from the comfort of your own home.
Wide range of multi-media and format support
The X500 goes far beyond playing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs. You can watch and listen to almost anything you like – including Blu-ray, DVD, SACD and most digital, high resolution audio and video formats.
Moreover, the UBP-X500 features advanced upscaling of everything you watch to 4K resolution so you can enjoy detailed images even with non 4K contents.
Intuitive user interface
The Blu-ray player is easy to use with a range of convenience features including ultra-fast start up and auto standby. In addition, the fuss free layout of the compact remote allows for easy and accurate navigation through your contents.
The UBP-X500 will be priced at approximately £200 and available from mid-August.
For product specifications, please visit:
- UK: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/blu-ray-disc-players/ubp-x500
- Ireland: https://www.sony.ie/electronics/blu-ray-disc-players/ubp-x500
– Ends –
For more information, please contact Hope&Glory on email@example.com
About Sony Corporation
Sony Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world.Sony recorded consolidated annual sales of approximately $77 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018.Sony Global Web Site: http://www.sony.net/